Columbia, Ducan NE Surveillance

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 7:03 AM
      We would like to work with a colleague in the Columbus / Duncan NE area on
      a domestic related surveillance. Please respond off list if available and
      interested.

      Thank you
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

    • assoresearch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 7:04 AM
        This was posted erroneously
        We apologize
        Gil Whitlock

        THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
        CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
        IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
        ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
        ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.