Attention: Scammers are after you, your personal data and money.

  • G.E. INVESTIGATIONS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2011
      Attention: Scammers are after you, your personal data and money.

      Greetings Members,

      The introduction of the smaller and more affordable personal computer became an invaluable part of our business and home life in a relatively short time.

      Now, our personal, financial and business lives are being integrated into a new computer.... The Mobile Digital Device, also know as a "Smart Phone".

      Everyone has one in one form or another and you need to get Security Smart for your Android & Mobile Devices!

      Here's a Kim Komando video explaining why you should STOP clicking on links in messages and ads... http://tinyurl.com/3dk48z3

      Be Safe!

      Professionally,

      G.E. Investigations, LLC
      www.GeInvestigations.com
      www.ExigentCircumstances.com
      www.OnTheJobPI.com
      www.SniperRecovery.com
      866.3ISPY4U (866-347-7948)
      602.266.ISPY (602-266-4779)
      520.7ISPY4U (520-747-7948)
      AIM / ICQ: DetectiveGE
      Yahoo: GeInvestigations
      NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
      NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
      NRA Certified RTBAV Instructor
      AZ# 1003249
      "Giving you... Just the Facts!"
      Semper Fidelis!
      "Assisting you in those times of EXIGENT CIRCUMSTANCESÂ…
      When Waiting Isn't an Option!"