Re: [infoguys-list] Fw: Tennessee PI exam

  • bdawsonpi@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
      James: If you are taking the private investigators exam in Tennessee on
      6-6-00 you will be taking the test in Nashville.You have received the
      "Information Bulletin " from Experior which list reference material.
      The Tennessee PI exam questions are taken from the Tennessee Private
      Investigator License Laws T>C>A> 62-26-101 and the Administrative
      Rules of the Investigation Commission. Study this material and don't
      waste your money buying books that you don't need. Good luck/ Bob
      Dawson
    • Roy Niles
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
        Well, excuse me for suggesting that the exam may be actually about the
        various aspects of the profession. Maybe the man could use the books anyway,
        just to learn the business.