YouTube Video / Audio Authentication

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2011
      Dear List Members:

      I have a government client that is seeking to authenticate whether audio
      had been dubbed over a YouTube video posted on the web. We do not have
      access to the original video file but did not know if the experts in this
      area had any ideas. We have a copy of the video file from the YouTube.com
      website.

      Please contact me privately at dean@....

      Regards,

      Dean Boerger