July as "PAY IT FORWARD" month

  • CW Sellers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2011
      Fellow Investigative Colleagues,

      I know that all of you have heard about the PIF project. My office and I
      have designated July as “PAY IT FORWARD” month. I worked my first case of
      the month as a “PIF” case, I will do three “PIF” cases this month and
      encourage those three investigators to also “PIF” three other investigators,
      and them three, and them three…. And so on. The project is growing and all
      of the ListServs on Yahoo Groups want to be involved.

      All of us that have bought in to the PIF way of thinking have got
      testimonies of unbelievable blessings in our businesses since joining the
      endeavor. I personally received a new account, out of nowhere worth over
      $50k. I soon thereafter completed my second PIF agreed task, let me tell
      you I am expecting great things.

      Again I ask all of you to join me in this good will offer to foster
      comradery among our ranks and the consumer. You will be surprised how much
      work you will get on the heels of this endeavor. People will not believe
      that you are refusing to invoice them. It has worked for me for many years
      and many of you have been the recipients of my “PIF” dedication.

      If you decide to join “PIF MONTH” just POST on the ListServ, “PIF - I’M
      IN”! Then please report to me your testimonies of what follows.

      Please, come join me and my staff at TSIGUSA.COM and make a difference,

      C. W. Sellers
      Owner/Manager of Investigations

      The Sellers Investigative Group

      "Truth Revealed by Professionals”

      CA PI 25415

      Direct: (209) 568-8744

      Field Fax (209) 523-5350

      Email: cwsellers@...

      PO Box 5

      Ceres, California 95307-0005

      Visit us NOW!

      www.TSIGUSA.com <http://www.tsigusa.com/>

      and on

      LinkedIn.com at

      <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

      Formerly;

      San Francisco Bay Area Police Officer, Sheriff's Deputy, Investigator,
      Detective, Police Academy Instructor, Superior Court Bailiff and a qualified
      expert in both the State and U. S. Federal Courts.

      A.C.I.
      Association of Christian Investigators
      Member in Good Standing

      C.A.L.I.
      California Association of Licensed Investigators
      Member in Good Standing

      &

      East Bay District Director 2011-12

      Past East Bay District Governor 2010-11

      Ethical Business Practice Committee, Chair

      PI Training Program Coordinator 2010

      Unlicensed Activity Committee, Member

      N.C.I.S.S.
      National Council of Investigation & Security Services
      Member in Good Standing

      SIG Western Regional Office

      ¨Ceres, California¨

      ¨Now serving the following Cities & Counties in California; Alameda (Dublin,
      Oakland, Hayward, Fremont, Livermore, Pleasanton), Butte (Chico, Paradise,
      Oroville), Contra Costa (Antioch, Brentwood, Concord, Danville, Martinez,
      San Ramon, Walnut Creek), Fresno (Selma, Reedley, Clovis), Kings (Corcoran,
      Hanford, Lemoore), Lassen (Susanville), Los Angeles Metro, Marin (Novato,
      Tiburon, Kentfield, Mill Valley), Monterey (Marina, Monterey, Seaside,
      Salinas, Soledad, Watsonville), Napa Valley (Wine Country), Sacramento
      Metro (Elk Grove, Folsom, Rocklin, Roseville), San Benito (Hollister), San
      Francisco Bay Area (All Districts), San Joaquin (Lodi, Manteca, Stockton,
      Tracy), San Mateo (Redwood City, San Mateo, San Bruno, Millbrae), Santa
      Clara (Morgan Hill, Gilroy, Los Gatos, Saratoga, San Jose), Shasta (Redding,
      Lake Shasta, Anderson), Solano (Fairfield, Vacaville, Rio Vista), Sonoma
      (Cloverdale, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Santa Rosa, Winsor), Stanislaus
      (Modesto, Ceres, Oakdale, Turlock, Ripon), Tulare (Tulare, Visalia,
      Porterville), Riverside (Hemet, Lake Elsinore, La Quinta, Moreno Valley,
      Palm Springs, ), Yuba (Yuba City, Marysville) Areas of California¨

    • TSCM/SO Group
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2011
        Is it the same as doing pro bono work in anticipation of a large volume of
        inbound work?

        Mitch Davis

        TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.

        20 Music Square West,Suite 208

        Nashville, TN. 37203 USA

        615.251.0441

        Fax 615.523.0300

        www.tscmusa.com

        ***********************************

        confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
        of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for
        delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
        that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly
        prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
        please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the sender
        by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank
        you.

        Email: cwsellers@... <mailto:cwsellers%40tsigusa.com>

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11, 2011
          Not St all Mitch. It's about a chain reaction of kindness that is unselfish and not about ones self, but about others. Get the movie and watch it, it will completely explain the process.

          C. W. Sellers
          Owner/Managing Investigator

          The Sellers Investigative Group
          www.tsigusa.com

          CA. Lic. 25415
          (209) 568-8744 Field Direct
          (209) 523-5350 Field Fax

          This message was sent from the field on my iPhone, please excuse all "fat finger" touch pad typos.