Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Casey jury

  • Lucia Frigerio
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 7, 2011
      That's a great question Rick, how did the Anthony case become such a media frenzy?  Children are missing and murdered everyday and many child advocate groups are up in arms over that fact.

      Dondi(Dee)Lucia Frigerio-Holmes
      The Looking Glass, LLC
      Phoenix, AZ 85060
      AZ License #1597140 & 1597141
      phone:623/252-2223 fax: 602/680-7850
      www.thelookingglassinvestigations.com
      Member of Investigators of America

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 8, 2011
        Or even more, I am told that Orange county has 14 other mother allegedly killing their children cases pending.

        William Pope

        President and C.E.O.

        Alert Security Patrol, Inc

        Analytical Consultants for Security and Investigations, Inc

        Office: (801) 917-4055

        Fax: (801) 452-6571
        Email: wpope@...

        Web: www.alertsp.com

        This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. We accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Further we accept no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.