Northern California investigator needed

  • epginvestigation
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      HELLO GROUP:
      WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED LICENSED INVESTIGATOR IN BAYSIDE, CA OR EUREKA, CA VICINITY. PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO resume@... and also forward it to me directly at epis0007@.... THE RATE IS $35.00 AN HOUR AND $0.45 PER MILE. WE ALSO HAVE A PAR TIME POSITION FOR A STARTING LEVEL AS WELL. FOR STARTING POSITION, EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO epis@... and please indicate in subject box, resume for northern California.

      As a side note we are looking for a regular Investigator in the San Bernardino and San Diego County area.....We have had poor luck with Investigators in the San Diego area and we regularly TURN DOWN cases as I have yet to find GOOD QUALITY Investigators in the area! I know they are out there. We work on contract, retainer only; have a 4 hour min and an 18 hour cancellation policy with our client, which allows us to pay you quickly!!!!! !

      Licensed & Insured investigator's only. No telephone calls please. Send email only, we will response back to your email.

      EMPIRE PACIFIC INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, INC.,
      P.O. BOX 17002
      BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90209
      WEB: www.epis.us
      EMAIL: info@...
      OFFICE: 888.404.3747, 510.629.3747, 408.844.3747, 310.433.5332
      FAX: 1-888-FAX-EPIS
      CA PI # 16166, OK PI# A1588, DC PI# 0951, FL PI# A9700156