Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Casey jury

  • Gregory Martinez
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 6 11:34 AM
      http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-can-earn-millions-from-media-hollywood/

      "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
      [John 8:32 - KJV]

      ------------------------------
      Gregory A. Martinez
      Private Investigator
      NYS PI lD#: 11000157180

      http://web.me.com/gregmartinez/

    • RickyG
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 6 11:54 PM
        This is not Casey Anthony's fault. She SHOULD "take the money"! Heck, she should get every penny she can!

        We can blame the media for this, "Nasty Disgrace", and these other "media whores", that have sensationalized this case so much that the networks will now pay millions to hear about it from Casey Anthony. While "Nasty Disgrace" and the others may have crucified Casey Anthony in the media; they have also made her a millionaire by doing so......

        Here is what I do not understand... Casey Anthony was just another ordinary person, from an ordinary family; how did she manage to garner more media attention than some of the celebrities that have been on trial for crimes that are just as bad? How did that happen?

        Ricky B. Gurley

        RMRI, Inc.
        http://www.rmriinc.com
        (573) 529-4476

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Martinez <gregmartinez@...> wrote:

        > http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-can-earn-millions-from-media-hollywood/
        >

        > "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
        > [John 8:32 - KJV]
        >
        > ------------------------------
        > Gregory A. Martinez
        > Private Investigator
        > NYS PI lD#: 11000157180
        >
        > http://web.me.com/gregmartinez/

      • Lucia Frigerio
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 7 6:21 AM
          That's a great question Rick, how did the Anthony case become such a media frenzy?  Children are missing and murdered everyday and many child advocate groups are up in arms over that fact.

          Dondi(Dee)Lucia Frigerio-Holmes
          The Looking Glass, LLC
          Phoenix, AZ 85060
          AZ License #1597140 & 1597141
          phone:623/252-2223 fax: 602/680-7850
          www.thelookingglassinvestigations.com
          Member of Investigators of America

          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 7 7:03 AM
            Before she gets her payday, I wonder how she will celebrate. Maybe a fun wet tee-shirt contest with beer cans popping.

            Another possibility is her and OJ hooking up for a night-on-the-town.

            -------------------------

            On Jul 6, 2011, at 2:34 PM, Gregory Martinez wrote:

            > http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-can-earn-millions-from-media-hollywood/
            >
            > "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
            > [John 8:32 - KJV]

          • RickyG
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 7 7:50 AM
              --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Martinez <gregmartinez@...> wrote:

              > Before she gets her payday, I wonder how she will celebrate. Maybe a fun wet tee-shirt contest with beer cans popping.

              RickyG: With all of the money that Casey Anthony is going to make, the bar may let her substitute all that beer with champagne; on credit.......... LOL.

              Ricky B. Gurley

              RMRI, Inc.
              http://www.rmriinc.com
              (573) 529-4476
            • William Pope
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 8 4:49 AM
                Or even more, I am told that Orange county has 14 other mother allegedly killing their children cases pending.

                William Pope

                President and C.E.O.

                Alert Security Patrol, Inc

                Analytical Consultants for Security and Investigations, Inc

                Office: (801) 917-4055

                Fax: (801) 452-6571
                Email: wpope@...

                Web: www.alertsp.com

                This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. We accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Further we accept no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.