Re: Casey jury

    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 6, 2011
      Michele -

      Well stated. I contacted Rick privately after reading his blog and the
      only thing I disagree with is the grandmother angle. I truly believe she was
      kept in the dark. I believe Casey went directly to her father for the
      help to dispose of the body.

      ________________________

      thank a military veteran

    • RickyG
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 6, 2011
        Sue,

        I have just gotten up. I worked on that post late last night (no phones ringing, no dogs barking, no disturbances); so I have not checked my email yet to find your email.

        But... The "popular vote" is in your favor. Almost everyone believes that Casey contacted her father directly. So, you are probably right. I just don't know if the father was close enough with Casey to help her out with something like this (based on some of the testimony I heard when Jose Baez was interviewing him). I would think that he would not do this for his daughter but he would do this for his wife. But I could be wrong. You have the more popular theory of who Casey contacted to help her dispose of the body.

        But either way, I believe Jose Baez did a good job of painting this picture for those that were listening...

        Take care, Sue.

        Ricky B. Gurley

        RMRI, Inc.
        http://www.rmriinc.com
        (573) 529-4476

        > Michele -
        >
        > Well stated. I contacted Rick privately after reading his blog and the
        > only thing I disagree with is the grandmother angle. I truly believe she was
        > kept in the dark. I believe Casey went directly to her father for the
        > help to dispose of the body.
        >

        > Sincerely yours,
        > Sue
        > ________________________
        > Sue Sarkis
        > Sarkis Detective Agency
        >
        > (est. 1976)
        > PI 6564
        >
        > 1346 Ethel Street
        > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
        > 818-242-2505

        > thank a military veteran

      • Gregory Martinez
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 6, 2011
          http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-can-earn-millions-from-media-hollywood/

          "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
          [John 8:32 - KJV]

          ------------------------------
          Gregory A. Martinez
          Private Investigator
          NYS PI lD#: 11000157180

          http://web.me.com/gregmartinez/

        • Gregory Martinez

            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 6, 2011
              This is not Casey Anthony's fault. She SHOULD "take the money"! Heck, she should get every penny she can!

              We can blame the media for this, "Nasty Disgrace", and these other "media whores", that have sensationalized this case so much that the networks will now pay millions to hear about it from Casey Anthony. While "Nasty Disgrace" and the others may have crucified Casey Anthony in the media; they have also made her a millionaire by doing so......

              Here is what I do not understand... Casey Anthony was just another ordinary person, from an ordinary family; how did she manage to garner more media attention than some of the celebrities that have been on trial for crimes that are just as bad? How did that happen?

              Ricky B. Gurley

              RMRI, Inc.
              http://www.rmriinc.com
              (573) 529-4476

              --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Martinez <gregmartinez@...> wrote:

              > http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-can-earn-millions-from-media-hollywood/
              >

              > "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
              > [John 8:32 - KJV]
              >
              > ------------------------------
              > Gregory A. Martinez
              > Private Investigator
              > NYS PI lD#: 11000157180
              >
              > http://web.me.com/gregmartinez/

            • Lucia Frigerio
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 7, 2011
                That's a great question Rick, how did the Anthony case become such a media frenzy?  Children are missing and murdered everyday and many child advocate groups are up in arms over that fact.

                Dondi(Dee)Lucia Frigerio-Holmes
                The Looking Glass, LLC
                Phoenix, AZ 85060
                AZ License #1597140 & 1597141
                phone:623/252-2223 fax: 602/680-7850
                www.thelookingglassinvestigations.com
                Member of Investigators of America

                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 7, 2011
                  Before she gets her payday, I wonder how she will celebrate. Maybe a fun wet tee-shirt contest with beer cans popping.

                  Another possibility is her and OJ hooking up for a night-on-the-town.

                  -------------------------

                  On Jul 6, 2011, at 2:34 PM, Gregory Martinez wrote:

                  > http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-can-earn-millions-from-media-hollywood/
                  >
                  > "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
                  > [John 8:32 - KJV]

                • RickyG
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 7, 2011
                    --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Martinez <gregmartinez@...> wrote:

                    > Before she gets her payday, I wonder how she will celebrate. Maybe a fun wet tee-shirt contest with beer cans popping.

                    RickyG: With all of the money that Casey Anthony is going to make, the bar may let her substitute all that beer with champagne; on credit.......... LOL.

                    Ricky B. Gurley

                    RMRI, Inc.
                    http://www.rmriinc.com
                    (573) 529-4476
                  • William Pope
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 8, 2011
                      Or even more, I am told that Orange county has 14 other mother allegedly killing their children cases pending.

                      William Pope

                      President and C.E.O.

                      Alert Security Patrol, Inc

                      Analytical Consultants for Security and Investigations, Inc

                      Office: (801) 917-4055

                      Fax: (801) 452-6571
                      Email: wpope@...

                      Web: www.alertsp.com

                      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. We accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Further we accept no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.