Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Casey jury

  • Gregory Martinez
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 6, 2011
      Well, in reading your blog, if your opinion is correct on what happened then far more than just lying to the police occurred.

      I also find it strange indeed that court hearings were held on official holidays, almost like everybody involved was bored and wanted to go home.

      The jury, I understand took only 12 hours to deliberate. Just another bit of strange.

      The court and jury are the court and jury, but I remain unconvinced by the verdicts.

      "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
      [John 8:32 - KJV]

      ------------------------------
      Gregory A. Martinez
      Private Investigator
      NYS PI lD#: 11000157180

      http://web.me.com/gregmartinez/

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 6, 2011
        Michele -

        Well stated. I contacted Rick privately after reading his blog and the
        only thing I disagree with is the grandmother angle. I truly believe she was
        kept in the dark. I believe Casey went directly to her father for the
        help to dispose of the body.

        ________________________

        thank a military veteran

      • RickyG
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 6, 2011
          Sue,

          I have just gotten up. I worked on that post late last night (no phones ringing, no dogs barking, no disturbances); so I have not checked my email yet to find your email.

          But... The "popular vote" is in your favor. Almost everyone believes that Casey contacted her father directly. So, you are probably right. I just don't know if the father was close enough with Casey to help her out with something like this (based on some of the testimony I heard when Jose Baez was interviewing him). I would think that he would not do this for his daughter but he would do this for his wife. But I could be wrong. You have the more popular theory of who Casey contacted to help her dispose of the body.

          But either way, I believe Jose Baez did a good job of painting this picture for those that were listening...

          Take care, Sue.

          Ricky B. Gurley

          RMRI, Inc.
          http://www.rmriinc.com
          (573) 529-4476

          > Michele -
          >
          > Well stated. I contacted Rick privately after reading his blog and the
          > only thing I disagree with is the grandmother angle. I truly believe she was
          > kept in the dark. I believe Casey went directly to her father for the
          > help to dispose of the body.
          >

          > Sincerely yours,
          > Sue
          > ________________________
          > Sue Sarkis
          > Sarkis Detective Agency
          >
          > (est. 1976)
          > PI 6564
          >
          > 1346 Ethel Street
          > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
          > 818-242-2505

          > thank a military veteran

        • Gregory Martinez

              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 6, 2011
                This is not Casey Anthony's fault. She SHOULD "take the money"! Heck, she should get every penny she can!

                We can blame the media for this, "Nasty Disgrace", and these other "media whores", that have sensationalized this case so much that the networks will now pay millions to hear about it from Casey Anthony. While "Nasty Disgrace" and the others may have crucified Casey Anthony in the media; they have also made her a millionaire by doing so......

                Here is what I do not understand... Casey Anthony was just another ordinary person, from an ordinary family; how did she manage to garner more media attention than some of the celebrities that have been on trial for crimes that are just as bad? How did that happen?

                Ricky B. Gurley

                RMRI, Inc.
                http://www.rmriinc.com
                (573) 529-4476

                --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Martinez <gregmartinez@...> wrote:

                > http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-can-earn-millions-from-media-hollywood/
                >

                > "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
                > [John 8:32 - KJV]
                >
                > ------------------------------
                > Gregory A. Martinez
                > Private Investigator
                > NYS PI lD#: 11000157180
                >
                > http://web.me.com/gregmartinez/

              • Lucia Frigerio
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 7, 2011
                  That's a great question Rick, how did the Anthony case become such a media frenzy?  Children are missing and murdered everyday and many child advocate groups are up in arms over that fact.

                  Dondi(Dee)Lucia Frigerio-Holmes
                  The Looking Glass, LLC
                  Phoenix, AZ 85060
                  AZ License #1597140 & 1597141
                  phone:623/252-2223 fax: 602/680-7850
                  www.thelookingglassinvestigations.com
                  Member of Investigators of America

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 7, 2011
                    Before she gets her payday, I wonder how she will celebrate. Maybe a fun wet tee-shirt contest with beer cans popping.

                    Another possibility is her and OJ hooking up for a night-on-the-town.

                    -------------------------

                    On Jul 6, 2011, at 2:34 PM, Gregory Martinez wrote:

                    > http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-can-earn-millions-from-media-hollywood/
                    >
                    > "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
                    > [John 8:32 - KJV]

                  • RickyG
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 7, 2011
                      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Martinez <gregmartinez@...> wrote:

                      > Before she gets her payday, I wonder how she will celebrate. Maybe a fun wet tee-shirt contest with beer cans popping.

                      RickyG: With all of the money that Casey Anthony is going to make, the bar may let her substitute all that beer with champagne; on credit.......... LOL.

                      Ricky B. Gurley

                      RMRI, Inc.
                      http://www.rmriinc.com
                      (573) 529-4476
                    • William Pope
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 8, 2011
                        Or even more, I am told that Orange county has 14 other mother allegedly killing their children cases pending.

                        William Pope

                        President and C.E.O.

                        Alert Security Patrol, Inc

                        Analytical Consultants for Security and Investigations, Inc

                        Office: (801) 917-4055

                        Fax: (801) 452-6571
                        Email: wpope@...

                        Web: www.alertsp.com

                        This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. We accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Further we accept no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.