DESIGNATION OF JULY AS PIF - "PAY IT FORWARD" MONTH

  • CW Sellers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      Dear Investigations Industry Colleagues,

      My office and I have designated July as “PAY IT FORWARD” month. I worked my
      first case of the month as a “PIF” case, I will do three “PIF” cases this
      month and encourage those three investigators to also “PIF” three other
      investigators, and them three, and them three…. And so on.

      I ask all of you to join me in this good will offer to foster comradery
      among our ranks. You will be surprised how much work you will get on the
      heels of this endeavor. People will not believe that you are refusing to
      invoice them. It has worked for me for many years and many of you have been
      the recipients of my “PIF” dedication.

      If you decide to join “PIF” Month just POST, “PIF - I’M IN” to the ListServ.

      Please, come join me and my staff at TSIGUSA and make a difference,

      C. W. Sellers
      Owner/Manager of Investigations

      The Sellers Investigative Group

      "Truth Revealed by Professionals”

      CA PI 25415

      Direct: (209) 568-8744

      Field Fax (209) 523-5350

      Email: cwsellers@...

      PO Box 5

      Ceres, California 95307-0005

      Visit us NOW!

      www.TSIGUSA.com <http://www.tsigusa.com/>

      and on

      LinkedIn.com at

      <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

      Formerly;

      San Francisco Bay Area Police Officer, Sheriff's Deputy, Investigator,
      Detective, Police Academy Instructor, Superior Court Bailiff and a qualified
      expert in both the State and U. S. Federal Courts.

      A.C.I.
      Association of Christian Investigators
      Member in Good Standing

      C.A.L.I.
      California Association of Licensed Investigators
      Member in Good Standing

      &

      East Bay District Director 2011-12

      Past East Bay District Governor 2010-11

      Ethical Business Practice Committee, Chair

      PI Training Program Coordinator 2010

      Unlicensed Activity Committee, Member

      N.C.I.S.S.
      National Council of Investigation & Security Services
      Member in Good Standing

      SIG Western Regional Office

      ¨Ceres, California¨

      ¨Now serving the following Cities & Counties in California; Alameda (Dublin,
      Oakland, Hayward, Fremont, Livermore, Pleasanton), Butte (Chico, Paradise,
      Oroville), Contra Costa (Antioch, Brentwood, Concord, Danville, Martinez,
      San Ramon, Walnut Creek), Fresno (Selma, Reedley, Clovis), Kings (Corcoran,
      Hanford, Lemoore), Lassen (Susanville), Los Angeles Metro, Marin (Novato,
      Tiburon, Kentfield, Mill Valley), Monterey (Marina, Monterey, Seaside,
      Salinas, Soledad, Watsonville), Napa Valley (Wine Country), Sacramento
      Metro (Elk Grove, Folsom, Rocklin, Roseville), San Benito (Hollister), San
      Francisco Bay Area (All Districts), San Joaquin (Lodi, Manteca, Stockton,
      Tracy), San Mateo (Redwood City, San Mateo, San Bruno, Millbrae), Santa
      Clara (Morgan Hill, Gilroy, Los Gatos, Saratoga, San Jose), Shasta (Redding,
      Lake Shasta, Anderson), Solano (Fairfield, Vacaville, Rio Vista), Sonoma
      (Cloverdale, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Santa Rosa, Winsor), Stanislaus
      (Modesto, Ceres, Oakdale, Turlock, Ripon), Tulare (Tulare, Visalia,
      Porterville), Riverside (Hemet, Lake Elsinore, La Quinta, Moreno Valley,
      Palm Springs, ), Yuba (Yuba City, Marysville) Areas of California¨