Casey jury

    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 5, 2011
      Amy -

      Congratulations and good work on the ACQUITTAL !!!!

      ________________________

      thank a military veteran

    • RickyG
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 5, 2011
        I made my blog post on this case; if anyone is interested it can be read at the URL listed below:

        Trial Of The Century: http://bit.ly/oWIU4J

        Ricky B. Gurley.

        RMRI, Inc.
        http://www.rmriinc.com
        (573) 529-4476

      • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 5, 2011
          In a message dated 7/5/2011 10:16:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
          rmriinc@... writes:

          I made my blog post on this case; if anyone is interested it can be read
          at the URL listed below:

          Trial Of The Century: http://bit.ly/oWIU4J

          Nice post. Baez did a fantastic job. And the jury made the only decision
          they could given the information they were. God bless America.

          We've got soldiers fighting all over the world to bring Democracy to other
          countries, and to put an end to the stoning, lynching, executions and
          incarceration of people without affording them a right to a trial by peers.
          I'm just amazed at the disrespect so many of our own citizens have for this
          system in our own country.

          Twelve intelligent, diverse jurors heard evidence and acquitted Casey on
          the most horrific charges. She's protected by "double jeopardy" so can now
          tell the truth whatever that may be. She'll never be free of the media
          or the accusations or the suspicions of some. She will constantly have to
          watch her back for the rest of her life.

          My heart breaks for her and for the loss of little Caylee. And damn the
          media for attempting to convict anyone without "due process".

          _"Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
          (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/) "
          Michele Dawn

          RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
          Rancho Attorney Service of California &
          RASCAL's Research & Location Services
          28465 Old Town Front St #318
          Temecula, CA 92590
          (951) 693-0165
          CALSpro NAPPS CAJP NCISS
          "Tweet" to rascalprocess
          See our website at _www.ranchoattorneyservice.com_
          (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)
          MC - Visa - American Express

        • Gregory Martinez
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 6, 2011
            Well, in reading your blog, if your opinion is correct on what happened then far more than just lying to the police occurred.

            I also find it strange indeed that court hearings were held on official holidays, almost like everybody involved was bored and wanted to go home.

            The jury, I understand took only 12 hours to deliberate. Just another bit of strange.

            The court and jury are the court and jury, but I remain unconvinced by the verdicts.

            "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
            [John 8:32 - KJV]

            ------------------------------
            Gregory A. Martinez
            Private Investigator
            NYS PI lD#: 11000157180

            http://web.me.com/gregmartinez/

            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 6, 2011
              Michele -

              Well stated. I contacted Rick privately after reading his blog and the
              only thing I disagree with is the grandmother angle. I truly believe she was
              kept in the dark. I believe Casey went directly to her father for the
              help to dispose of the body.

              ________________________

              thank a military veteran

            • RickyG
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 6, 2011
                Sue,

                I have just gotten up. I worked on that post late last night (no phones ringing, no dogs barking, no disturbances); so I have not checked my email yet to find your email.

                But... The "popular vote" is in your favor. Almost everyone believes that Casey contacted her father directly. So, you are probably right. I just don't know if the father was close enough with Casey to help her out with something like this (based on some of the testimony I heard when Jose Baez was interviewing him). I would think that he would not do this for his daughter but he would do this for his wife. But I could be wrong. You have the more popular theory of who Casey contacted to help her dispose of the body.

                But either way, I believe Jose Baez did a good job of painting this picture for those that were listening...

                Take care, Sue.

                Ricky B. Gurley

                RMRI, Inc.
                http://www.rmriinc.com
                (573) 529-4476

                > Michele -
                >
                > Well stated. I contacted Rick privately after reading his blog and the
                > only thing I disagree with is the grandmother angle. I truly believe she was
                > kept in the dark. I believe Casey went directly to her father for the
                > help to dispose of the body.
                >

                > Sincerely yours,
                > Sue
                > ________________________
                > Sue Sarkis
                > Sarkis Detective Agency
                >
                > (est. 1976)
                > PI 6564
                >
                > 1346 Ethel Street
                > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
                > 818-242-2505

                > thank a military veteran

              • Gregory Martinez

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 6, 2011
                      This is not Casey Anthony's fault. She SHOULD "take the money"! Heck, she should get every penny she can!

                      We can blame the media for this, "Nasty Disgrace", and these other "media whores", that have sensationalized this case so much that the networks will now pay millions to hear about it from Casey Anthony. While "Nasty Disgrace" and the others may have crucified Casey Anthony in the media; they have also made her a millionaire by doing so......

                      Here is what I do not understand... Casey Anthony was just another ordinary person, from an ordinary family; how did she manage to garner more media attention than some of the celebrities that have been on trial for crimes that are just as bad? How did that happen?

                      Ricky B. Gurley

                      RMRI, Inc.
                      http://www.rmriinc.com
                      (573) 529-4476

                      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Martinez <gregmartinez@...> wrote:

                      > http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-can-earn-millions-from-media-hollywood/
                      >

                      > "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
                      > [John 8:32 - KJV]
                      >
                      > ------------------------------
                      > Gregory A. Martinez
                      > Private Investigator
                      > NYS PI lD#: 11000157180
                      >
                      > http://web.me.com/gregmartinez/

                    • Lucia Frigerio
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 7, 2011
                        That's a great question Rick, how did the Anthony case become such a media frenzy?  Children are missing and murdered everyday and many child advocate groups are up in arms over that fact.

                        Dondi(Dee)Lucia Frigerio-Holmes
                        The Looking Glass, LLC
                        Phoenix, AZ 85060
                        AZ License #1597140 & 1597141
                        phone:623/252-2223 fax: 602/680-7850
                        www.thelookingglassinvestigations.com
                        Member of Investigators of America

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 7, 2011
                          Before she gets her payday, I wonder how she will celebrate. Maybe a fun wet tee-shirt contest with beer cans popping.

                          Another possibility is her and OJ hooking up for a night-on-the-town.

                          -------------------------

                          On Jul 6, 2011, at 2:34 PM, Gregory Martinez wrote:

                          > http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-can-earn-millions-from-media-hollywood/
                          >
                          > "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
                          > [John 8:32 - KJV]

                        • RickyG
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jul 7, 2011
                            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Martinez <gregmartinez@...> wrote:

                            > Before she gets her payday, I wonder how she will celebrate. Maybe a fun wet tee-shirt contest with beer cans popping.

                            RickyG: With all of the money that Casey Anthony is going to make, the bar may let her substitute all that beer with champagne; on credit.......... LOL.

                            Ricky B. Gurley

                            RMRI, Inc.
                            http://www.rmriinc.com
                            (573) 529-4476
                          • William Pope
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jul 8, 2011
                              Or even more, I am told that Orange county has 14 other mother allegedly killing their children cases pending.

                              William Pope

                              President and C.E.O.

                              Alert Security Patrol, Inc

                              Analytical Consultants for Security and Investigations, Inc

                              Office: (801) 917-4055

                              Fax: (801) 452-6571
                              Email: wpope@...

                              Web: www.alertsp.com

                              This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. We accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Further we accept no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.