CA trial

  • trial
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2011
      I am the trial consultant on this trial. It has been pretty amazing.. it has been the social media trial of the century our team of trial consultants (army) have been monitoring over 40,000 blogger's comments and chat rooms.. quite an education.
      Judge has tied the defense hands many times. If there is a guilty verdict it will be appealed, lots of error.
      Amy

      From: RickyG
      b. Re: Trial Of The Century...
      From: karousel
      2a. Why we are a Republic - a concise and informative learning video
      From: suesarkis@...
      b. Re: Why we are a Republic - a concise and informative learning video
      From: Gregory Martinez

      essages
      a. Trial Of The Century...
      Posted by: "RickyG" rmriinc@... rmriinc
      Date: Sun Jul 3, 2011 10:48 am ((PDT))
      Who has been watching or keeping up with the Casey Anthony trial?
      I have been watching it as much as I can (which is not much). I do feel like it
      as been interesting to follow, and even educational for any P.I. that does
      riminal defense investigations; from what I have seen thus far.
      I always hate these "professional armchair quarterbacks" on the news that are
      upposed to be experienced attorneys and investigators; but so obviously can't
      eparate their emotions, likes, and dislikes from the facts of the case. I would
      ot hire almost all of those "dipsticks" to find my dog!
      I have only seen one attorney on there that seems to make sense; her name is
      Sunny Hostin". Other than her, all I see are a bunch of professional attorneys
      nd investigators that have allowed their emotions to take over and guide their
      udgment..
      Despite what these "dipsticks" are saying, with the exception of "Sunny Hostin";
      actually think that Jose Baez is actually doing a pretty good job as a Defense
      ttorney; especially considering his experiences in death penalty cases.. He
      eems to be attacking the Prosecutor's cases very aggressively
      Either way it goes Casey Anthony is "screwed for life". if the Prosecutor
      oesn't get her; the media already has…
      Anyone else care to comment on this sensational trial?

      Ricky Gurley
      RMRI, Inc.
      ttp://www.rmriinc.com
      573) 529-4476

      essages in this topic (2)
      b. Re: Trial Of The Century...
      Posted by: "karousel" karousel@...
      Date: Sun Jul 3, 2011 11:12 am ((PDT))
      I haven't followed it at all. But I just read an article that stated the
      rosecution has not provided any proof of how the child died.
      I think that point hinders "beyond a reasonable doubt" that is required for
      riminal convictions.
      Sylvia
      I do paralegal work)

      Who has been watching or keeping up with the Casey Anthony trial?
      I have been watching it as much as I can (which is not much). I do feel like
      t has been interesting to follow, and even educational for any P.I. that does
      riminal defense investigations; from what I have seen thus far.
      I always hate these "professional armchair quarterbacks" on the news that are
      upposed to be experienced attorneys and investigators; but so obviously can't
      eparate their emotions, likes, and dislikes from the facts of the case. I would
      ot hire almost all of those "dipsticks" to find my dog!
      I have only seen one attorney on there that seems to make sense; her name is
      Sunny Hostin". Other than her, all I see are a bunch of professional attorneys
      nd investigators that have allowed their emotions to take over and guide their
      udgment..
      Despite what these "dipsticks" are saying, with the exception of "Sunny
      ostin"; I actually think that Jose Baez is actually doing a pretty good job as
      Defense Attorney; especially considering his experiences in death penalty
      ases.. He seems to be attacking the Prosecutor's cases very aggressively
      Either way it goes Casey Anthony is "screwed for life". if the Prosecutor
      oesn't get her; the media already has.
      Anyone else care to comment on this sensational trial?
      Ricky Gurley
      RMRI, Inc.
      http://www.rmriinc.com
      (573) 529-4476

      essages in this topic (2)
      a. Why we are a Republic - a concise and informative learning video
      Posted by: "suesarkis@..." suesarkis@... suesarkis2001
      Date: Sun Jul 3, 2011 1:53 pm ((PDT))

      If anyone wants to fully understand the difference in the various types of
      overnment, i.e., monarchy, oligarchy, democracy, republic and anarchy to
      ee why our Founders chose a Republic rather than the others, this is the
      est and most informative explanation I have ever witnessed. It explains the
      American form of government in precise detail.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGL8CiUtXF0_
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGL8CiUtXF0)

      Sincerely yours,
      ue
      _______________________
      ue Sarkis
      arkis Detective Agency
      (est. 1976)
      I 6564
      www.sarkispi.com_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/)
      1346 Ethel Street
      lendale, CA 91207-1826
      hank a military veteran

      essages in this topic (2)
      b. Re: Why we are a Republic - a concise and informative learning video
      Posted by: "Gregory Martinez" gregmartinez@... gregmartinezpi
      Date: Sun Jul 3, 2011 6:55 pm ((PDT))
      This is a brilliant youtube.
      The comparison of the history of Rome to the United States is amazing.
      nfortunately, I believe we are already on the downward slope and transitioning
      rom democracy to an oligarchy. I am not confidant we can put the breaks on and
      o from democracy back to a constitutional republic.

      "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
      John 8:32 - KJV]
      ------------------------------
      regory A. Martinez
      rivate Investigator
      YS PI lD#: 11000157180
      http://web.me.com/gregmartinez/

      n Jul 3, 2011, at 4:52 PM, suesarkis@... wrote:

      If anyone wants to fully understand the difference in the various types of
      government, i.e., monarchy, oligarchy, democracy, republic and anarchy to
      see why our Founders chose a Republic rather than the others, this is the
      best and most informative explanation I have ever witnessed. It explains the
      American form of government in precise detail.

      _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGL8CiUtXF0_
      (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGL8CiUtXF0)

      ________________________

      thank a military veteran

      essages in this topic (2)

      o subscribe, send an empty message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
      p><hr></p>
      ahoo! Groups Links
      Digest Email | Traditional
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Edward Santos
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2011
        Is this a special court session? How is it that court is in session on a National Holiday like this? I'm curious and stumped. Thanks in advance for any responses.

        Sent from my iPhone