Re: [infoguys-list] Why we are a Republic - a concise and informative learnin...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2011
      Greg -

      I am sorry to say but I, too, fear that it might be too late. One thing
      for certain is that we must close our borders. I want those fences up to
      not only keep out illegals and terrorists but it is time to give ourselves
      breathing time to level off the population. Contrary to what the uninformed
      people say about our founding -

      America was not founded by immigrants. America was founded by British
      colonists.

      America is not a nation of immigrants. American is a nation of AMERICANS.

      Give credit where credit is due: Colonists built the New World.
      Immigrants just came here looking for work.

      One final point to consider: America is a nation; the United States is a
      corporate structure invented by Americans to manage our public affairs. My
      loyalty is to America.

      Sue

      In a message dated 7/3/2011 6:55:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      gregmartinez@... writes:

      This is a brilliant youtube.

      The comparison of the history of Rome to the United States is amazing.
      Unfortunately, I believe we are already on the downward slope and
      transitioning from democracy to an oligarchy. I am not confidant we can put the breaks
      on and go from democracy back to a constitutional republic.

      "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
      [John 8:32 - KJV]

      ------------------------------
      Gregory A. Martinez
      Private Investigator