Re: [infoguys-list] Why we are a Republic - a concise and informative learning video

  • Gregory Martinez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
      This is a brilliant youtube.

      The comparison of the history of Rome to the United States is amazing. Unfortunately, I believe we are already on the downward slope and transitioning from democracy to an oligarchy. I am not confidant we can put the breaks on and go from democracy back to a constitutional republic.

      "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
      [John 8:32 - KJV]

      Gregory A. Martinez
      Private Investigator
      NYS PI lD#: 11000157180