Why we are a Republic - a concise and informative learning video

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 1:52 PM
      If anyone wants to fully understand the difference in the various types of
      government, i.e., monarchy, oligarchy, democracy, republic and anarchy to
      see why our Founders chose a Republic rather than the others, this is the
      best and most informative explanation I have ever witnessed. It explains the
      American form of government in precise detail.

      _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGL8CiUtXF0_
      (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGL8CiUtXF0)

      ________________________

      thank a military veteran

    • Gregory Martinez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 6:51 PM
        This is a brilliant youtube.

        The comparison of the history of Rome to the United States is amazing. Unfortunately, I believe we are already on the downward slope and transitioning from democracy to an oligarchy. I am not confidant we can put the breaks on and go from democracy back to a constitutional republic.

        "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
        [John 8:32 - KJV]

        Gregory A. Martinez
        Private Investigator
        NYS PI lD#: 11000157180