Fwd: The US Government Accountability Office (GAO ).....{ Carefully Read}

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      I had to share this. I must admit this is one of the most ingenious 419
      scams I've seen. However, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to
      immediately detect the fraud. In a quick trace I couldn't but help notice that
      they used an anonymizer - _anonymous@..._
      (mailto:anonymous@...) . I also cannot imagine our government from using a
      host out of Kelowna, BC in Canada.