Re: [infoguys-list] TSA's outrageousness

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2011
      John -

      The downside, as I see it, is that the two (2) "watch for" issues on the
      FBI's terrorist protocol list are:

      1) pays cash; and,
      2) destination city time frame exceeds a few hours and passenger flying
      without luggage.

      Have you met with any such issues or questioned as such because you have
      flown without luggage? Have you ever just shown them your FedEx receipt for
      verification? What kind of fees have you been paying to FedEx?

      In a message dated 6/28/2011 9:43:03 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      jcecklund912@... writes:

      The actions of TSA sure do try everyone's patients... Here is how I handle
      TSA when traveling.

      When I travel anywhere, I no longer take any luggage whatsoever. I ship my
      belongings via federal express to my destination a day ahead of time.

      I pack my clothes and personal items in a box with a return shipping label
      and packing tape. I can ship my belongings cheaper than the airlines
      charge me for extra baggage.

      1. This prevents the TSA from going through my belongings, and putting
      there damn dirty grubby stealing hands on my clothes...
      2. This prevents the airlines from losing your luggage and charging you
      more money than it would cost to ship it FED-EX.
      3. This prevents you having to arrive early to check in.
      4. Your FED -EX will be waiting for you at the hotel before you get
      5. No one disturbs your personal belongings nor is it tampered with.

      And the best part of it is the TSA will ask you why you are not traveling
      with luggage... I simply smile and say... " Because I can, and choose to
      do so... have a nice day" .

      John Ecklund
      Licensed Private Detective
      P.O. Box 6882
      LEE'S SUMMIT, MO 64064

      Web: _http://www.ecklundandassociates.com_

      Email: _investigations@..._

      Kansas Private Detective License D-4500
      Missouri PI License 2010012012

      Jackson County Sixteenth Circuit Court
      Private Process Server PPS11-0483

      Member: NAIS ACI

      The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the
      Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only
      for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain
      dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
      information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is
      delete the material from any computer.

      From: "_suesarkis@..._ (mailto:suesarkis@...) "
      <_suesarkis@..._ (mailto:suesarkis@...) >