Re: [infoguys-list] Regarding social network linkage

  • Frank and Julie Grande
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2011
      My apologies.   It was not intended to be sent mass emailed.

      Again my apologies.

      Warmest regards

      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box 825 Bethel, CT 06801 Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax: 203.778.2415
      Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
      CT Lic. #A-2192, NCISS, NAIS, NAPI
      When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE! WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

      All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s). The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information. If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.