CALI Conference

  • Tom Slovenski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2011
      Dear Members,

      I have the distinct honor and privilege of speaking at the California
      Association of Legal Investigators (CALI) Conference this weekend in Reno!

      My topic is: * "3 Things Every Investigator Needs to Know About Cell
      Phones!"*

      My session will be highly informative, entertaining and thought provoking.
      If you are wanting to clear more cases and make more money, my session is
      for you!

      I look forward to meeting all of you there and getting to know you!

      Kindest Regards,
      Tom

      *Thomas J. Slovenski*
      SLED PDC2073
      *CELLULAR FORENSICS, LLC*
      *Comprehensive Facts That Get Results*
      (864) 252-7451
      www.cellularforensics.com

      ** Specializing in Exams and Consults in
      ~ Mobile Phone Data Recovery
      ~ Cell Tower Records
      ~ Mobile Phone Spyware *
      * *International Police, Military and Attorney Instructor*