Property ownership

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2011
      Folks -

      I'm up the creek and my paddle is broken. All of my "property search"
      connections have either died or retired. As far as I am concerned, they all
      have one heck of a nerve. LOL Shoot, they were all free !!!

      Anyway, are there any reliable sources for property backgrounds that you
      folks might be using or have access to? If so, which ones. I do not want
      to deal with Dataquick but any other companies that you might know of as
      long as they are not too expensive. Also, Property Shark just doesn't give
      enough information that I need when dealing with fraud cases.

      I anxiously await a million responses.

      Thanks.

      thank a military veteran