Posted from another list

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
      This was on another list and might be handy for some of our members here -
      Sue

      Hello all,

      Just want to alert San Jose and San Francisco investigators to an East
      Indian male out of Sunnyvale/Cupertino wanting to purchase his estranged, adult
      son's home address in San Fran. Son works in San Fran. at a "Google
      office" and does not respond to Dad's emails.

      When informed of Privacy Policy, he stated he doesn't want to confront son,
      just wants to send him important documents. I offered to forward docs. if
      son would not give permission to disclose address to Dad. He said he is
      going through a divorce but will find someone else to sell him the address,
      despite my advice that would not be prudent! His cell # is 408-480-xxxx.
      Couldn't catch his name!

      Regards,

      Ellen Gold

      Ellen "Paula-Drake" Gold
      Your SILICON VALLEY Connection!

      Ellen A. Gold, M.Ed., Owner
      Paula Drake Investigations
      California Lic.# PI 16813
      _http://www.SiliconValleyPI.com_ (http://www.siliconvalleypi.com/)
      3790 El Camino Real #2001
      Palo Alto, CA 94306
      Phone: _(650) 857-9465_ (tel:(650)%20857-9465)
      Fax: _(650) 857-1048_ (tel:(650)%20857-1048)
      Wireless: _(650) 796-7637_ (tel:(650)%20796-7637)
      Serving the San Jose/San Francisco Bay
      Area and the World since 1994!