Cell phone tap

  • Rob O'Neill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2011
      Ladies and Gents,

      I have a client that is 100% positive (yea.I know, they all are) that
      someone is listening to his mobile phone calls. He claimed to have received
      a voice mail message from a company called Vail found at www.vailsys.com
      thanking him for his business. Now, looking into this company they provided
      network call recording for enterprise clients not individuals. I'm aware of
      a few cell phone call recording services, such as Recordia that say you can
      record all your incoming calls "automatically" but have to dial a special
      number to record your outgoing calls. Is anyone familiar with these
      services? Is there a way available to the average person to listen to
      cell calls that I should be looking into?

      Any help would be greatly appreciated!

      Rob O'Neill

      Advanced Research Group, Inc.

      (630) 938-4716 Office

      (630) 768-6561 Mobile

      (630) 982-0692 Fax

      rroneill@... Email

      Florida License A2900189

      Illinois License 117.001361

      Indiana License PI20900496

      Wisconsin License 16695-062

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
      This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely for the
      use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are not the
      intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
      strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail
      please destroy this message immediately.

    • TSCM/SO Group
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2011
        You can poll the providers to see if your target line is subscribed to their
        service.time consuming good luck.

        You can also make sure that your clients cell has not been forwarded or re
        routed via software or process.

        Simple thing to do is replace the phone and reload contact info ONLY,
        MANUALLY BY HAND or have him use a "bump" phone for sensitive calls and toss
        it out every month

        Research cell phone spyware when used properly an average person can
        illegally intercept,BUT they have to have physical access to the target
        phone to make the process work..on the average..

        Hope this helps....

        Mitch Davis

        TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.

        20 Music Square West,Suite 208

        Nashville, TN. 37203 USA

        615.251.0441

        Fax 615.523.0300

        www.tscmusa.com

        ***********************************

        confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
        of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for
        delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
        that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly
        prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
        please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the sender
        by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank
        you.

        a voice mail message from a company called Vail found at www.vailsys.com

        rroneill@... <mailto:rroneill%40att.net> Email