Temporary Chicago Area Employment Sought

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      Dear List Members:

      I have an intern / student from The Ohio State University majoring in
      Criminology in need of full-time employment for the summer. He will be
      living near Van Buren & Morgan Streets and performing missionary work in the
      Chicago area for the summer. He has been with me the entire academic year
      and has excelled in surveillance, locating people and report writing. He is
      very bright, a hard worker and always completes any assignment.

      If anyone is aware or has a need for an excellent temporary employee this
      summer, please contact me. The quarter ends this week and he is headed to
      Chicago on 10 June. He does not need investigative work necessarily though
      it would look better on his resume. He just needs a job at this point. I
      can forward his resume.

      Thanking everyone in advance for their anticipated responses.

      Regards,

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC