Re: [infoguys-list] My favorite charitable cause

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2011
      Mitch -

      At the present time, St. Jude's is second on my list. The Salvation Army
      is 3rd. However, when we are no longer engaged in true battles with our
      deployments so high in numbers, St. Jude's will go back to being my number 1
      choice.

      Sue

      In a message dated 6/7/2011 12:39:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      MitchD@... writes:

      Being a vet Im entitled to say: thanks sue!

      One of my favorites is st judes hospital,every dollar goes towards
      treatment,no child is ever denied care from st judes ,

      THANKS!!!!!!!!!

      Mitch Davis

      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.

      20 Music Square West,Suite 208

      Nashville, TN. 37203 USA

      615.251.0441

      Fax 615.523.0300

      www.tscmusa.com

      confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
      of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for
      delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
      that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly
      prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
      please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the sender
      by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank
      you.