Monterrey, Mexico Investigator Needed

  • Orange County Private Investigator
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      Group,

      I am looking for an investigator near or within a couple hundred miles of Monterrey, Nuevo León Mexico for a spot check of a business. Please email.

      Justin D. Hodson, CPI
      Vice President
      P.O. Box 5277
      Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277
      O: 714-622-1900
      F: 714-622-1919
      C: 714-448-9767
      JHodson@...

      www.GaileyAssociates.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be privileged. It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please permanently delete it from your inbox or destroy all electronic and hard copies of this email, and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone. Do not disclose its contents to any other person, use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use, distribution, disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.

      Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary