Salutations for MEMORIAL DAY & Summer Meltdown Sale!

  • G.E. INVESTIGATIONS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2011
      We at G.E. Investigations, LLC wanted to take a moment to REMEMBER OUR FALLEN MARINES, SAILORS, SOLDIERS & AIRMEN who have made the ULTIMATE SACRIFICE!

      In our normal Vigilance, we will be working this weekend... However we wanted to wish you all a Safe & Fun Filled Memorial Day Weekend!

      *******

      We are also Officially KICKING OFF SUMMER MELTDOWN SALE on "Flat Rate" Mobile Forensics!

      We are offereing Summer Meltdown Discounted FLAT RATE "NEED TO KNOW" assistance with Mobile Digital Forensics & Data Recovery Services can assist you in RECOVERING LOST &DELETED TEXT MESSAGES, PHOTOS from Cellular phones, Smart Phones, iPhones, iPods & GPS Devices!

      * This data may include, but is not limited to depending on model:
      > Deleted files
      > Screen Capturing
      > Text Messages
      > Emails
      > Contact Information
      > Call Histories
      > Calender Entries
      > Pictures
      > Internet History

      The following are the current specials:

      FR1: SIM Chip Recovery $125.00... NOW $75.00
      FR2: Cell Phone Review $150.00... NOW $100.00
      FR3: Cell Text Recovery $200.00... NOW $150.00
      FR4: Deleted Text Recovery $125.00... NOW $75.00
      FR5: Cell Phone Backup $200.00... NOW $150.00
      FR6: Cell Phone Imaging $200.00... NOW $150.00
      FR7: Cell Phone Forensics $300.00 - $500.00... NOW $200.00 - $400.00

      Direct Link: http://www.geinvestigations.com/flatrate.shtml

      Call or Visit Us Today!

      Don't forget to FRIEND US, LIKE US & FOLLOW US for a 20% DISCOUNT on any Investigative Service.

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phoenix-AZ/GE-Investigations-LLC/125237851985

      >> G.E. Investigations Twitter
      http://www.Twitter.com/GeInvestigation

      Professionally,

      G.E. Investigations, LLC
      www.GeInvestigations.com
      www.ExigentCircumstances.com
      www.OnTheJobPI.com
      www.SniperRecovery.com
      866.3ISPY4U (866-347-7948)
      602.266.ISPY (602-266-4779)
      520.7ISPY4U (520-747-7948)
      AIM / ICQ: DetectiveGE
      Yahoo: GeInvestigations
      NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
      NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
      AZ# 1003249
      "Giving you... Just the Facts!"
      Semper Fidelis!
      "Assisting you in those times of EXIGENT CIRCUMSTANCESÂ…
      When Waiting Isn't an Option!"