Neighbor's Information

  • Todd Tallman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2000
      What is the best source for getting names and phone numbers of your
      subject's neighbors to use in skiptracing and breaking nonpublished
      telephone numbers? I have tried 555-1212.com, Infospace, 411.com, etc.
      Sometimes they work but the majority of the time they don't. I have been
      considering CD Roms like phone disc. Which CD Rom do you think is the best
      for obtaining phone numbers and addresses? Any information that you can
      provide would be appreciated. Thank you!

      Todd Tallman
      Collection Manager
      Iowa Wireless Services, L.P.
      (888) 346-7513