Internet Privacy and Personal Data Removal webinar

  • Monica Woodward
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 9:39 AM
      Internet Privacy and Personal Data Removal 90-Minute Webinar

      May 26 - 1 pm to 2:30 pm EDT
      June 9 - 4 pm to 5:30 pm EDT
      June 30 - 2 pm to 3:30 pm EDT

      Learn various techniques to lower your visibility on the web, including steps
      you can take to remove your private information from various databases. We'll
      also explore the many tools you can use to keep your information private and
      secure on and off the web.

      The cost for our 90-minute program is $45. Additional attendees from the same
      organization are $10 per person.

      Register online
      (http://www.shop.davidvineassociates.com/product.sc?productId=58&categoryId=13)
      or download the registration form
      (http://www.davidvineassociates.com/uploads/Webinar_Reg._Form1.pdf) and fax it
      to us at 803-649-1185 or mail it with a check or purchase order to David Vine
      Associates, LLC at 963 Dougherty Road, Aiken, SC 29803.

      For additional information call 803-649-1184.

      Thank you,

      Monica Woodward
      David Vine Associates, LLC
      963 Dougherty Road