Re: [infoguys-list] SSDI Info

  • snaf001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2000
      Some people also (like me should never type when they have been in the field
      for 3 days). The death index will only tell you if he is alive or dead and
      you can use it to confirm the number/However you cannot use it to get his
      address which what he need to capture the fugitive. If i can help you get
      this guy give me a call at my office the number is toll free.
      1-888-663-7715
      RON