Lake George, NY

  • sherlockhomz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 5:06 AM
      If you regularly serve any of this areas I have a Citation from the
      Surrogates Court that must be personally served upon the person only. Service
      must take place by the end of May. A notorized affidavit of service (I will
      send along a form if you would like to use it) must be returned by June 5th
      Please email me with your cost. Thanks.

      Martin Lichtig
      3874 Valleyview Street
      Mohegan Lake, NY 10547
      914-420-3737
      Serving Westchester & Putnam Counties
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator License # 11000051467
      NYC Licensed Process Server License # 0965095
      sherlockhomz@...