TSCM assistance needed – Colorado Springs, CO - mid June

  • aenigmagroup
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2011
      Greetings Group,

      I need assistance on June 13th or 14th in Colorado Springs, CO with a one day TSCM sweep of a client's residence. Must provide own equipment. This is a large residence (over 12,000 sq feet) and the client realizes that a thorough operation cannot be accomplished in a one day period or with the budget (limited) provided, but wants as much as we can do in a day. I will be there to assist as well as do some physical security assessment work.

      Client suspects hidden cameras may have been placed by a (now former) handyman that also resided at the location. LEO/Government surveillance is not considered in any way.

      Prefer a TSCM person with REI equipment (OSCOR, ORION, etc) as I have experience with them (although dated, and I took the REI TSCM certification) and can provide assistance.

      Please reply BY EMAIL ONLY with availability, quote, and equipment type.

      I'll be reviewing all responses and make a decision by the end of next week.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Brian Poirier
      bpoirier@...

      Aenigma Group