Re: [infoguys-list] Surveillance assist Wynne AR

  • ArkInv
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2011
      Gil

      You know you have a reliable and I contact in Arkansas. It's me! If we can help it all please give me a call.

      501-605-0360

      ___
      From the desk of
      Michael J. West, CFE, CLEI
      Criminologist, Director of Investigations
      Founder, President

       GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED?
      "Our motto is "We Find Answers®"
      and that's exactly what we do!

      >>> FREE CONSULTATION <<<
      www.arkansas-investigations.com

      501-605-0360 (24 hour) or 501-372-2202

      400 West Capitol Ave, Ste 1700, Little Rock, AR 72201

      Arkansas License A20040061
      Louisiana License 6935-081908-LA
      Oklahoma License 07PIA-3391

      Criminal Defense, Surveillance, Child Custody, Background Investigations, Skiptrace, Legal Investigation, Insurance Interviews,
       Worker's Comp, Fraud, Marital Investigations, Corporate Intelligence, Business Investigations and Training.

       CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email message and any attachment(s) is the property of Arkansas Investigations and may be protected by state and federal laws governing disclosure of private information.  It is intended solely for the use of the entity to who this email is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading, copying, or distribution of this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  The Sender has not waived any applicable privilege by sending the accompanying transmission.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by return and delete the message and attachments(s) from your system. This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510 - 2521 and is legally privileged.

      Sent using my DroidX. If the message is incomplete please let me know.