Masontown, PA HANDLED!!! - Free Resource Revealed

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2011
      Dear List Members:

      I would like to share the link to check civil, criminal and traffic in PA.
      http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Default.aspx Go to Docket Sheets on the
      navigation bar. Choose the court you would like to search. Once you reach
      the search page under "Search Type" choose "Participant Name" Type in the
      subject's name and then choose the County to search and/or any specific type
      record. And it is all FREE! Of course, I use a disclaimer to its accuracy
      but know that it is the same system as if you walked in the clerk's office
      to check.

      Best regards,

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator