Santiago Region Chile Locate and Confirmation of Death

  • Frank and Julie Grande
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2011
      Fellow colleagues,

      I have a case where my client wants to determine the wellness of her estranged husband.  He is 90 years of age and his last know address was in Florida.  She feels that he may have moved to the mountains in the Santiago region of Chile.

      I ran his information through the SS death index provided by my client.  There was no information showing that he has passed away.  My client feels that he is deceased and that she wants to know the truth.  I tried everything that I could on my end even using the Chile Phone Search for the subject and his family in Chile.  I am hitting dead ends.  Please let me know if you can provide the information I need to determine the client's wellness and if he is not, to show proof that he is deceased and when he passed.

      Please contact me off list with any referrals or information that may assist me in this investigation.

      Warmest regards,
      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box 825
      Bethel, CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax:  203.778.2415
      Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
      CT Lic. #A-2192, NCISS, NAIS
      When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE!
      WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

       All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s).  The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information.  If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.