Pikeville, KY - POS

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 7:24 AM
      Dear List Members:

      I need a process server to personal serve a Kentucky State Police - Trooper
      a subpoena for deposition. Needs to be done tomorrow, April 26, 2011. I
      can have the service and witness fee overnighted. Please contact me private
      at dean@... with cost and TAT if you are in the immediate vicinity
      of Pikeville, KY. This should be relatively easy as they as served all the
      time.

      Danke!

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator