Re: [infoguys-list] Hotmail Logon History by IP

  • DataFacts, Inc.
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 20, 2011
      Hi Bob,

      Client BALKED when I began to discuss costs...

      Best Wishes,

      Jim Gilboy

      DataFacts, Inc.
      Strategic Business Information Services
      P.O. Box 111
      Hales Corners, WI 53130
      Office: 414-529-8440
      Fax: 414-529-8441
      datafacts@...
      datafacts.info

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 20, 2011
        DataFacts, Inc., wrote the following at or about 4/20/2011 11:53 AM:
        > Hi Bob,
        >
        > Client BALKED when I began to discuss costs...

        Typical! They all seem to think that somebody with a certificate from
        NAIS and Ralph Thomas will come to their home with $30k or more in
        equipment, spend an hour and charge them $150 with a guarantee that
        they'll be "safe" for the next two years.:-D

        These guys are really worth the money. When they do a vehicle, they
        want it quarantined in a secure space to cool down for 24 hours prior to
        their search. They'll come in and go over it physically, electronically
        and spectographically (?) (thermal scan) and then energize it and do
        another scan. It's really a very complex and specialized field.

        --

        Enjoy,

        /Bob/
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        NAPPS
        Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
        Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
        337-4638 Fax
        email: inquiry@... <mailto:inquiry@...> or
        rth@... <mailto:rth@...>
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

      • Gregory Martinez
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 20, 2011
          Since 2007 when I was working as an Investigator for the New York State Workers Comp. Bd, all its Compliance Investigators have had subpoena power for records aka Subpoena Duce Tecum. I could and did subpoena numerous records from 2007 to Jan. 2011 when I retired.

          Some of you may recall my suggestion some weeks ago that I believe Private Investigators should be able to apply for and be licensed as law enforcement level Private Investigators. Those authorized PI's should then also be authorized to issue Subpoena D.T.'s. Naturally, they would have to keep records and document the case they worked on and the lawful reason why they subpoenaed certain records. Why should an attorney or court subpoena be required for someone to be able to access information on their own hotmail accounts. All the states would have to do is list the types of records a law-enforcement level PI would be authorized to subpoena. The states & Congress could & should do this.

          "Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:"
          [Psalms 64:2 - KJV]

          ------------------------------
          Gregory A. Martinez
          Private Investigator
          NYS PI lD#: 11000157180
          Tel: 631.543.1909

          http://web.me.com/gregmartinez/

        • assoresearch@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 21, 2011
            Maybe so but lets not hold our breath. Makes too much sense...

            Gil Whitlock
            www.associated-research.com

            _ (http://www.associated-research.com/) _http://web.me.com/gregmartinez/_

            (mailto:inquiry@...) _ <mailto:_ (http://www.associated-research.com/)