[infoguys-list] Re: [tracer] URGENT: MISSING CHILD ALERT

  • BUSTATHEIF@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 1999
      Ron, you should not be so quick to flame the next guy. If you read the post
      carefully, or cleaned your glasses, you would have seen that I sadi i recieved
      it in an email. All the information I recieved was provided. I also said that
      I am just a messenger and forgive me if it were to turn out to be a hoax.Sorry
      we can't all be as high and mighty as yourself. For the future if you want to
      flame someone, the do it in private. You talk about wasting space, what may I
      ask all of your ranting and raving was? Keep your 2 cents to yourself. And
      because I apparently made an error and did not attach the picture, it is being
      attached now. If your worried about it having a virus, then scan it for
      viruses, or delete it. I just find it funny how even here in this network of
      Professionals, one is still out to cut the other guys throat. Everyone's a
      critic.

      Sincerely,

      Scott D. Cohen
      BEA, Special Agent