Re: [infoguys-list] Catherine

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2011
      Catherine, relax.

      I don't jack with Sue (much) - the old battle axe has been there and done
      a lot of that. I don't expect her to out live me, but I hope she does.
      Tears are not appropriate for men my age.

      I've known Rick for years - Sue for MUCH longer than that, lose the
      "plainly said" bull shit and be nice.

      Bill

      In a message dated 4/16/2011 9:36:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      kateolen48@... writes:

      Ricky, you are a real jerk plainly said. Who do you think you are? Sue is
      awesome and we are both very intelligent people, women in fact..which you
      might not understand. This seems to be severely lacking in your skill set.
      Not cool your comments at all. So go stuff your face as you said, and enjoy.

      Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS Network