Video Cameras

  • Ron Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2011
      Group,

      I am in the market for new video cameras and I'm wondering if there are any issues with your clients and or the courts in regards to supplying video evidence from a hard drive video camera? The mini disks and tapes are pretty much obsolete and hard drive cameras are the status quo now. How do you provide video evidence if there is no original tape ? Would it be better to purchase the units that utilize the SD cards like my Nikon digital cameras?

      Ron Harris SCH# 581
      Ameritex Legal Support
      PO Box 96134
      Houston, TX 77213