SMS Spoofing Information

  • RickyG
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2011
      Group,

      I am looking to speak with anyone that has had any experience with testing SMS Spoofing Software/Sites/Programs, etc., etc.

      To be as specific as I can be; I am performing my own tests now; but I also want to speak to anyone (and I will pay you for your time) that has tested the effectiveness of any program that can be used to spoof SMS Messages. I am working in a "time crunch" here; so I need to gather information as fast as possible, as I have to be ready to testify in court in Chicago, IL. in regards to SMS Spoofing in about 30 days.

      Thank you all for your time and attention.

      Have a great day.

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876