South Beach Miami - Domestic Surveillance - April 13, 14, 15, 2011

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2011
      Dear List Members:

      I am in need of an experienced covert surveillance operative to work a
      domestic case at a hotel on Collins Avenue in South Beach Miami, Florida.
      It may be 2-3 12 hour days split into six hour segments. I can offer a
      $50.00 per hour rate and reasonable mileage. This is for a long term client
      of mine. Please email me privately at dean@... with availability.
      No telephone calls please.

      Thanking everyone in advance for their anticipated responses.

      Regards,

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC