Re: Handwriting Expert-E'lyn Bryan

  • BocaForensic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2011
      Hi....I am certified and court qualified. I can and have examined
      documents in any country or state in the U.S. I train law enforcement and private
      sector students. Less than one percent of document cases actually go to
      court. If being in Ohio appears to be a problem, it isn't. I can testify
      telephonically and have done so. I have investigated cases for the Bermuda
      Police, Martin County Sheriff's Office and Palm Beach Sheriff's Office and the
      State Attorney's Office in Florida.

      I look forward to hearing from you.
      regards,

      E'lyn Bryan
      Litigation Support
      Forensic Document Examiners Inc.
      div. of Forensic Bureau of Investigations Inc.
      _www.FloridaDocumentExaminer.com_ (http://www.floridadocumentexaminer.com/)
      President of South Florida Investigators Association
      Instructor of Forensic Document Examination to Law Enforcement
      National Association of Document Examiners
      World Association of Detectives
      Gold Coast Forensics Association
      Florida Association of Private Investigators
      Member of South County Bar Association
      Member of ASIS
      561.361.0007