Handwriting Expert

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5 7:53 AM
      Dear List Members:

      I am in need of a handwriting expert to examine two original handwritten
      documents and two copies of handwritten documents. These need compared to 4
      original handwritten documents. This is a relative a criminal case. The
      analysis will need to be in an evidentiary report format to be submitted to
      the court.

      Please contact me via email at dean@... with any recommendations
      or referrals and cost. I prefer to have someone in Ohio if their testimony
      is needed.

      Best regards,

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator