River Forest, Illinois Service of Process

  • sherlockhomz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      If you serve River Forest, Illinois I have a job on Madison St which
      requires 2 persons to be served at same apartment. Anybody of reasonable age may
      be served if on third visit (all must be done at different times if
      necessary) it may be posted. Service must take place between April 7th & 13th. A
      notorized affidavit of service (I will send along a form if you would like
      to use it) must be emailed to me on the 14th and mailed then as well.
      Please email me with your cost. Thanks.
      Martin Lichtig
      3874 Valleyview Street
      Mohegan Lake, NY 10547
      914-420-3737
      Serving Westchester & Putnam Counties
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator License # 11000051467
      NYC Licensed Process Server License # 0965095
      sherlockhomz@...