Re: [infoguys-list] Virginia & Maryland PI Licensing

  • Gregory Martinez
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      Ah, "obtruse." It apparently is not universally accepted as a legit word, however, the urban dictionary does define it as follows:

      "Obtruse: in the way, over-expressed, redundant, large, sporadic, random."

      As I just retired after being with the glorious government of the Empire State of New York
      for 30 years I can say that to be obtruse is the very essence of government.

      "Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:"
      [Psalms 64:2 - KJV]

      Gregory A. Martinez
      Private Investigator
      NYS PI lD#: 11000157180