Re: [infoguys-list] re female Decoys

  • snaf001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 17 3:27 PM
      IT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE THAT decoys don't hold water. You can be sued for
      entrapment that in turn alienation of affection. proceed with caution. I
      would find another way
      Ron Schulte
    • Laura Wallace
      Message 2 of 8 , May 18 4:21 AM
        I just have one comment to say in regards to reading this decoy nonsense. I
        find it ridiculous! I believe a good investigator is never seen for one and
        for two, if someone wants to know that their partner would cheat...using a
        decoy is forcing them to cheat. Who, including women as well, wouldn't
        flirt, be flattered or even play along for ego sake if they are sitting at a
        bar and an incredibly good looking person from the oposite sex comes up and
        feeds their ego...Come on.!!! My husband would never cheat on me, but I
        would think he was dead if he sat at the bar and a gorgeous blonde
        approached him and stroked his ego... He wouldn't go home with her
        (Hopefully) but he sure would play along and I am honest enough to admit
        that I would probably do the same in return with myself...Who wouldn't?
        Decoys are not worth it and they do not prove anything. If you want to do
        your client justice....Recommend that you just simply monitor their
        activities and don't give them any kind of false reality to what they would
        really do if they were alone....On their own....The Truth....That's a real,
        ethical Investigation.
        Laura Wallace
        Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
        Sarasota, FL
        www.spygal.com
        wadinv@...

      • jph3190@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 18 5:39 AM
          Send the spouse a "Free " pair of tickets to Dinner, sent to the office. If
          they take the Spouse, they get dinner and peace of mind. If they take
          somebody else, it bears further inquiry. Locally Ruth's Chris Steak House
          comes to mind. They offer a Gift certificate for $ 150, dinner for 2 can get
          that high there.

          John P. Hilderbrand, Sr.
          North Bethesda, MD