Re: [infoguys-list] Should Have Been Holy Firetruck Shirts

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2011
      I gotta agree - I sent it with no subject line because I couldn't think of
      a good one . . . that fits perfectly.

      Bill

      In a message dated 3/24/2011 10:55:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      MitchD@... writes:

      Read the whole arcticle,I don't think the late George Carlin could come up
      with language to accurately describe the real "subject". All I can really
      say is "Holy Fire truck shirts".

      Wonder why we didn't hear a peep out of the CALI folks about it.......

      Thanks for the heads up Bill,

      Mitch Davis

      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.

      20 Music Square West,Suite 208

      Nashville, TN. 37203 USA

      615.251.0441

      Fax 615.523.0300

      www.tscmusa.com

      ***********************************

      confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
      of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for
      delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
      that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly
      prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
      please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the sender
      by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank
      you.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2011
        I was wondering what happened to that show.

        I am pretty impressed with the author of the article, Peter Crooks.

        http://www.diablomag.com/Diablo-Magazine/April-2011/The-Setup/index.php

        > I gotta agree - I sent it with no subject line because I couldn't think of
        > a good one . . . that fits perfectly.
        >
        > Bill
        >

        > In a message dated 3/24/2011 10:55:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        > MitchD@... writes:
        >
        > Read the whole arcticle,I don't think the late George Carlin could come up
        > with language to accurately describe the real "subject". All I can really
        > say is "Holy Fire truck shirts".
        >
        > Wonder why we didn't hear a peep out of the CALI folks about it.......
        >
        > Thanks for the heads up Bill,
        >
        > Mitch Davis
        >
        > TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
        >
        > 20 Music Square West,Suite 208
        >
        > Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
        >
        > 615.251.0441
        >
        > Fax 615.523.0300
        >
        > www.tscmusa.com
        >
        > ***********************************
        >
        > "Maintaining a higher degree of excellence"

        > This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
        > which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
        > confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
        > of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for
        > delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
        > that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly
        > prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
        > please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the sender
        > by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank
        > you.

        "Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:"
        [Psalms 64:2 - KJV]

        Gregory A. Martinez
        Private Investigator
        NYS PI lD#: 11000157180