RE: [infoguys-list] (no subject)

  • TSCM/SO Group
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2011
      Read the whole arcticle,I don't think the late George Carlin could come up
      with language to accurately describe the real "subject". All I can really
      say is "Holy Fire truck shirts".

      Wonder why we didn't hear a peep out of the CALI folks about it.......

      Thanks for the heads up Bill,

      Mitch Davis

      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.

      20 Music Square West,Suite 208

      Nashville, TN. 37203 USA

      615.251.0441

      Fax 615.523.0300

      www.tscmusa.com

      confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
      of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for
      delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
      that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly
      prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
      please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the sender
      by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank
      you.