(no subject)

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2011
      _http://www.diablomag.com/Diablo-Magazine/April-2011/The-Setup/index.php_
      (http://www.diablomag.com/Diablo-Magazine/April-2011/The-Setup/index.php)
      Makes very interesting reading.
      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 304-1640 F
      (239) 641-6782 C

    • TSCM/SO Group
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2011
        Read the whole arcticle,I don't think the late George Carlin could come up
        with language to accurately describe the real "subject". All I can really
        say is "Holy Fire truck shirts".

        Wonder why we didn't hear a peep out of the CALI folks about it.......

        Thanks for the heads up Bill,

        Mitch Davis

        TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.

        20 Music Square West,Suite 208

        Nashville, TN. 37203 USA

        615.251.0441

        Fax 615.523.0300

        www.tscmusa.com

        confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
        of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for
        delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
        that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly
        prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
        please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the sender
        by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank
        you.